Thursday, August 20, 2009

Top 25 Listened to...
Jem: It's always fun to look back. I was checking out my old iPod and decided to see what my Top 25 Listened to tracks were. If you will recall, Wonderwall was my number 1 track before...let's see if my musical tastes have changed:
1. Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
2. The Reason - Hoobastank
3. Break the Night with Colour - Richard Ashcroft
4. Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
5. Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
6. In the Waiting Line - Remy Zero
7. Strict Machine - Goldfrapp
8. Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
9. What are You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
10. I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
11. Unconditional - The Bravery
12. Going Under - Evanescence
13. Wonderwall - Oasis
14. Electrical Storm - U2
15. This Year's Love - David Gray
16. Lola Stars and Stripes - The Stills
17. Rites of Spring - The Bravery
18. Numb/Encore - Jay-Z &Linkin Park
19. Still in Love Song - The Stills
20. Clocks - Coldplay
21. Forbidden Love - Madonna
22. Sorry - Madonna
23. The Power of Goodbye - Madonna
24. I Didn't Mean to Hurt You - Spiritualized
25. Gender Bombs - The Stills
Wow, Boys and Girls! Was I a bit depressed or what? I was big into The Stills and break-up songs at that time in my life!

1 comment:

curator of cute said...

Lol! Hoobastank!